Tuesday, December 16, 2008

The 25th of December

I can't wait till I get my x-box 360 elite. Me and my friends are going to play it until we have to go back to school. That is the 19th of December to the th 5th of Januray.I've been waiting for so long. I think I'm getting halo3 , call of duty world at war and madden o9. I hope I got the head set so I can talk to people.Because I got live for the x-box 360 but I'm not very good on live . I've been playing it at my friend's house. But now, that I 'm getting the elite my friends are going to be at my house.

8 comments:

  1. I like your blog Drew Google is my favorite link too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Am i one of your friends who is going to play the 360 over break! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice blog. kyle t. has the same but its not called Drew's Boss Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No my other family buys me stuff

    ReplyDelete
  5. drew this is sweet (kyle wont be the only one who is coming over to play xbox) but nice job keep it up. mr.t

    ReplyDelete